Top Sponsor Ads
About the Owner
Once you get the format down, you want to start getting your content. There are several items you can include in the content of your ezine:
1. Articles - You definitely want to include some informative articles daling with the appropriate subject matter. There are several places to get articles including article lists, article directories, etc.
Here are a few to get you started:
2. Original Material- You should also include some original articles written by you or even an editorial or tips in each issue. It always helps to have info that is not found anywhere else.
3. Resources - Always provide resources for your readers. Resources that they can use to benefit them. Good places to gather resources are discussion lists, announcement lists, other ezines, and web surfing. Always keep your eye open for links and resources you can use.
4. Freebies - Everyone loves a freebie. They don't always have to necessarily pertain directly to the subject matter of your ezine, but don't stray to far from the matter at hand.
5. Affiliate Programs - Most people are looking for good affiliate programs to join and there are lots of them out there. Include a recommended program in each issue.
6. Personality - I think this one is essential to your ezine success! Add a little of yourself to your ezine and it will have something no other ezine has. Use your ezine to build a relationship with your readers. You want to earn their trust and respect.
7. A Little Fun - It never hurts to add a little humor or a fun link to your ezine. Have a section where you just put "Whatever". Humor, human interest, motivational quotes, inspirational links, etc. The list goes on and on. You do not have to be 100% business all the time!
There are so many items you can include in your ezine. Experiment, ask your readers what they like. This ezine is for them so give them what they want and your ezine will be a big success!
This tutorial will deal with the three major steps of ezine publishing.
1. Design and format
Read over the information and feel free to
if you have any questions.